Once you submit you registration, Houston Legal Aid Center (HLAC) will:
- Confirm your legal requirements to apply for citizenship.
- Confirm that you have all supporting documents that are needed to apply.
- Assist you with filling out the citizenship application.
- Assist you with the USCIS Fee Waiver Request (for those who qualify for the waiver).
- Prepare and package all documents for you to mail to USCIS.
After you submit your online registration form (that you can access at the bottom of this page), an HLAC staff member will let you know what documents you are required to bring to the Citizenship Workshop. You will need to bring all requested documentation with you to the Citizenship Workshop on July 17.